Re: Cousteau Saucer and magnet drives Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] FWIW: Don't know i...

Okay - maybe I should paint some of my sources partly black.. :-)

another link to the saucer (maybe in Washington) :

http://www.senate.gov/member/wa/murray/general/natgeo.html

but I look since one hour for further information on the web.
There should be a robotic webcam there in the hall but I can not
find the right link ..

also something to learn at : http://unmuseum.mus.pa.us/exsub.htm

Carsten - I learn by my mistakes ..