Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Stimulation

Well now that would pretty much depend on what type of event/problem you
encounter. If it is flooding, I'll take a wet sub. If it is loss of air
(temporarily), I'll take the 1 ATM. If it is a loss of
functions/controls I don't think it makes much difference unless you
throw depth into the picture. Then, a wet sub if you are going to have
to do an escape otherwise it is the ol Stenke routine to the surface.
Oh, how many know what that is?

Ed Greany