Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] More Stimulation

John Brownlee schrieb:

>         Actually, I thought this was just bear-baiting by the wet-sub
> contingent. Aren't we about due for an epic flame war over
> fiberglass/plastic/whatever vs. steel? ;-)
>
>                                                         John

There is a simple rule to find the right material

Plastic    : for model's of subs
Steel      : for real subs
fiberglass : for something between them ..and covers.

Carsten - I welded today the entrance flange to the bow-regulator
          main pipe - its 1.8 inch thick material - turn a weld around,
          than another one and some more additional - takes the
          hole day and is still not finally ..