[PSUBS-MAILIST] PSUBS FYI update

There were a lot of deletions from the mailing list today because
hotmail.com apparently had server problems.  When any email address
on the list fails to accept messages, and automated script removes
the address from the mailing list.  I noticed that a large number of
addresses had been removed and took a look to find out what had
happened.  Assuming hotmail.com will be back in fast order, I went
through 256 error email messages in an attempt to rebuild the
mailing list database.  I'm sure I missed a number of them, so if you
know anyone with a hotmail.com account that isn't getting their
PSUBS email anymore, just have them resubscribe through the PSUBS
web site.

Jon