Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] operational parametres...

Cool Rich, I wish you the best of luck and Godspeed on your project.
And when you get one of the finished engines done, ship me a freebie,
will you please?
Carl

--
"In times like these, it helps to recall there have always been times
like these."-Paul Harvey