RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hull Calc Spreadsheet

Hi Guys,
 No offense taken. I just tend to play devils
advocate, both ways. Please do speak your mind without
fear of offending me. This is nigh on impossible. I do
understand the potential for bad things here. I just
want to find a balance between risk and reward. I also
agree that those who do not have solid fabricating
skills should not trust their work too far. Perhaps
better still, find some one to teach them, or to do it
for them. But do not worry of offending me, nor
apologizing for your thoughts on anything. We are here
to exchange ideas, right?

Dewey