Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] In my search for a simple, cheap pressure hull ...

Hi;

Why not use fiberglass combined with oak or marine plywood using the
sandwicich method? As I understand the sandwich method provides more
strength and flexibility. I got a couple of books about the subject but I
haven't been able to find them, which has more info about the process. I
also heard that even the goverment is experimenting with a special
fiberglass for submarines which is comparable with titanium.

Regards,

Eliezer Rodriguez
"The only thing in life to fear is fear itself."