Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] UEM Marketing Research Time

Ray,
On question 2, is he talking about price for building, or price for the
completed sub?
Personally I tend to agree with Alec, it wouldn't be that easy to pedal a
thing like that. Th price would already be high ( for me at least) that could
go down to 250 feet, and unless sombody knows a place where the water gets
really deep where it isn't so far out, then it wouldn't be worth going
through the trouble of pedaling it out there (or building it). If you had a
boat that could do that for you it would be fine.

It would be neat though if he could make a two-person pedal-power. Just a
thought.

---Matthew Grimes