Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Idea for homebrew CO2 absorber

Hi, Carsten,

I may try working with it, but not going to risk myself  :) I may put
something like a burning candle inside. Do you know if excess CO2 will snuff
the flame or will it burn until there's simply no more O2?
Another good sign of the system working would be decreasing pressure inside
this closed system by about 15 percent, or even more (amount of O2).

Sincerely, Paul.