[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Dan Scott Taylor RIP

Ian Roxborough wrote:

> Turns out Dan Scott Taylor of the Nessa expedition is died earlier
> this year. So I won't be visiting him on this trip.

Rats.  I exchanged e-mail with him a couple of years ago.  I was,
I admit, trying to ease him to the idea of including me on his next
trip to Scotland.  No luck, and he stopped mailing after a while.

> Does anybody know if his second submarine build it Scotland or
> Atlanta? I'm guessing Atlanta.

Ghoulish as it may sound, what happened to his plans and papers
and boats and all the rest?

Mike