Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Any subs in Vancouver?

Howdy,
  I haven't lived in the Vancouver area in a few of years. But's that's personal submarine territory !!!
  There is a fellow in Burnaby who builds small submarines, can't remember his name, but his books (childrens physics) were sold at the Vancouver Maritime Mueseum. There is (or was) a company in Anacortes, Washington who builds small submarines, i believe their name was "Team Marine", i'm not sure.
  There was a company in LaConner, WA that build tourist submarines, they moved to Florida, i'm afraid. There is plenty of undersea projects in the Vancouver, B.C., Seattle, WA. area.

  Bob

Julie and Rheal Leon <jrleon@telus.net> wrote:
I'm interested in building a sub and was wondering if there is anyone in the Vancouver, BC area who is building one and would be willing to talk to me about this project.

Thanks,

Rheal Leon
Delta