Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] where is he?

Hi Bill,

I shared a bit at the 2005 Convention. Nothing
formalized.

It will be roughly based off of both the Delta Wing
and SportSub designs. The big difference is the
battery box will swing up to lessen draft for
launching and recovery operations and swing down to
aid in stability and sitting area for diving
operations. I am figuring on eight to ten feet long.
Cockpit will be sized to fit an operator with scuba
tank for bailing out. Once proven the tank can be left
behind to provide room for spouse.

I have been collecting parts:

    2    Minn Kotas
    1    Deep cycle battery
    2    First stage regulators
    1    2 foot long 14" diameter pipe - for battery
box
    2    14" end caps - for battery box

However most of my effort in 2005 was on my shop. I up
graded the power from 110VAC, 15Amp, single phase to
110VAC, 100Amp, two phase. No longer does stalling my
radial arm saw trip the breakers. I also insulated the
shop.

Down side of the shop upgrades is that it took all my
money earmarked for Neo and then some. I'll continue
when the money shows up.

Regards,
Ray

--- Akins <lakins1@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

> Hi Ray.
>
> Have you told us about your wetsub in detail yet? I
> missed it if you did. Love to hear about it.
> Bill Akins.

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com