Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Visiting Phil in Vancouver [was: Any subs in Vancouver?]

Thanks Rick, I was thinking about writing that very idea.   I'd *love* to see Phil's operation but it may be hard for me to sneak away from work and family for long.  But plan the tour and I'll try to make it.  And of course I'd be interested in writing an article for Sub-Log too...

thanks-
Paul