Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 10:33 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] WE HAVE A MAP!!! [was:Sub Locations / Directory]

Hi, Trent - I feel for you.  I was certified in Quebec.  It was May 1974 and ice was still at the edges of the . . . quarry.  Yes, a quarry.  Classy, huh.  We were wearing wet suits and five-fingered gloves.

I did the mask off routine and thought my face has exploded.  Gevalt.

Those crabs are Alaskan Kings I assume.

Hawaii's got excellent diving.  I was telling my son I'd love to put Magical Child in a container and sent it out there.  When it gets built I just may do that.

When you do come down give me a heads up.  We'll do latte and compare notes.  Maybe Rheal and Steve Morley from the Island can join us.  If Phil's in town maybe he'd like to join us.

Rick L