From: Patrick
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 6:12 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] I will build it!

you're kidding me...I can make that with a trip to Home Despot!
maybe I won't have to wait till I'm older and wealthier to build a sub afterall!
are there any plans or design guidelines on the psub site or elsewhere for
this type of vessel?

What should it be framed with?
What would the safe operating depth be?

~suddenly very excited,