[PSUBS-MAILIST] Euronauts water ballast tanks

Hi Michael,

the green one are the soft tanks, the red one are the hard tanks.
Yellow is diesel fuel, bright blue is freshwater, and orange is waste
water.

The drawing is here:
http://www.euronaut.org/index.php@page=tech.html

I open the top vale of the green one. If filled - i open the bottom vale
of the red one inside the green one and the op vale of the red one.
Water runs from the green to the red until the boat dive. Than I close
top and bottom vale of the red one. I can level the trim in longitudinal
direction with the yellow one and with a steel run weight on a track.

To surface the boat I open the air pressure line to the top of the red
one. If the gauge shows that the pressure inside the red one is higher
than outside I open the bottom vale of the red one and the water gets
out. The boat starts to raise. The outside pressure goes lower and lower
and the air in the red one expanded - to the green one :-)

There is a water level indicator in the red one - but not in the grenn
one. The green one are allways empty or complete filled - to prevent
free surfaces.

All clear ? ;-)

Best regards Carsten