Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Speaking of 1ATM construction...

Yes the Diesel will run as long as you have O2 at the intake,  I have studied feeding the engine from an pressurizes air flask but when you do the math the volume of air needed is alot in testing I found a 50 cc Honda engine would run out of air in about 1 min.using a 5 gal. tank at 100 PSI. pressure is the answer, and we all know high pressure is expensive and can be dangerous

WT