Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Ambient / 1ATM Q?

Hi, Bill - yeah.  I put that in my reply to Ross.  Looking over my reply I realise that in order to identify the free flowing reg all I'd have to do is run my hand in front of the reg bank - if I could reach it.

Rick L
----- Original Message -----
From: Akins
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2006 11:25 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Ambient / 1ATM Q?

Hi Ross.

That problem would not occur as long as Rick positioned a quick shut off valve on the mouthpiece end of each reg,
if there was a problem he could simply shut off the flow of air or water from each reg if it free flowed or if the rubber diaphram broke.
That is what I would do. That is your plan right Rick?
Bill Akins.