[PSUBS-MAILIST] PSUBBERS' IMAGE BANK IS UP!!!

Title: You have been invited to view Rick's photos!
Rick has shared photos with you.
Rick's slideshow
(2 albums)
Hello, PSUBBERS . . . well, my "web site" is finally up and running. It's divided into 14 "albums" (and sub-albums beyond those) that are categorised into sections relating to the entire design and construction process. This was originally intended as a temporary measure until my "real" web site was online. However, Kodak seems to have preempted me in keeping with the visual theme I had in mind. For now, I've uploaded a Welcome note and one album (Being There) as a test. If it's received well, I'll go through with the rest of the project. Please forgive the lack of captions on many of the images. My time is limited. For those of you whose subs are pictured, I WILL label your images if you contact me with the appropriate information. I hope you enjoy the many albums. Warm regards, Rick Lucertini, Vancouver, Canada

- Rick

Do more with these photos!
Buy Kodak prints Create a collage Create mugs
If you can't see the link, copy and paste the following directly into your browser:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=155roiyo.14mbkb6s&x=1&y=5edc63