[PSUBS-MAILIST] New Guy

Hello, this is my first post to the group I have been thinking of building a sub for a very long time, so i just wanted some guidance so i don't kill my self, this is what i want from the sub.

maximum depth of 90FT yes very shallow but its mostly going to be used in a local national park

All electric

Trailer able

3 person

Some kind of life support, I have built a few re-breathers I want to know if the same technology can be transferred over to a sub.

A little about me I am a 6G certified pipe welder, I do mostly repair work on high press steam pipe, I have access to almost every thing needed for this kind of project I just need technical info i.e. where to purchase ports, through hulls, spacing for internal supports, thinnest hull i can use, etc.

Thank you.

Do you Yahoo!?