Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2006 6:30 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Life Support Test Experience

Hi Cliff - thank you for sharing this information.

We will be on a 200 foot lake with two Psubs (Nemo and Sgt.Peppers)
to make first a unmanned deep test with both boats to this deep.

There are buildings, boats and cars in the lake and the water is very
clear, about 50 feet visibility  - so we get hopefully some nice
pictures and videos.

After this about 20 people will have some fun with the two boats.
Together with 3 TV-Teams and some other news-people.

Both boats have brand new life support systems - so we can share our
expirence with taht later.

Hopefully the lake is not frozen..

http://home.hetnet.nl/~edlvanessen/
http://www.u-bootschmiede.de/