Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Midget Submarines of the Second World War

Hi Andy.

In the last e mail I posted to psubs for you, I accidently gave you the wrong link on the first link I gave you. I accidently linked
you to a GERMAN midget sub plans, but the second link I gave was a good one. I noticed when you go to the second link
I gave you and scroll down to the X craft and then click on "here" to enlarge the photo, it appears to start to open but then
the page just goes white and blank. But I tried something and it worked....if you right click on that blank page it will give you
the option to save a picture that you do not see, so I saved it as a jpeg pic to my desktop and then went there and opened it
up in photoshop and there it was even though the page I saved it from appeared to be blank. I hope you or anyone reading this
understands what I mean. Anyway.....I sent you the X craft plan as an attachment to your pesonal e mail. Please let me know
if you received it ok.
Bill Akins.