From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Akins
Sent:
Sunday, 9 April 2006 9:43 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [
PSUBS-MAILIST] motor thought

Sorry Risk everything, I thought the below comments regarding my ignorance of hydrodynamics came from you.

I realize now it was from Jay not you. My mistake. Please disregard my below retort Risk.

Now to Jay, you could have enlightened me Jay, and regaled me with what it was I was missing specifically,

but instead you chose to be a smartass, that was very helpful. Thanks. I'm pretty good at buoyancy and a few

other things, but I certainly don't know everything like you do. A helpful explaination from you would have been

much nicer. But then you wouldn't get the chance to be a smartass would you? Nice.

Bill Akins.