To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 1:11 PM
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] structural question

Vance,

Wouldn't the most elegant solution be to leave the cylindrical hull intact,
but put your speed controllers on the outside? That way the heavy gauge
cables don't need penetrators, and all you bring into the hull are the
skinny control cables. I'm assuming the motivator here is to minimize
penetrators?

cheers,

Alec

  _____