Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] motor thought

Let me do this again.

Ditto.

Jerry Dean
Maintenance Engineer
Mechanical and Electrical

"My mind moves faster than my mouth,  and my hands.  But I still proof read, Bill"

In a message dated 4/10/2006 5:32:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, SFreihof@aol.com writes:
Bill Akins, with all due respect, and forgive me for saying so, but criticism is most constructive when ego doesn't intrude.  Don't equate criticism with insult.  Many here are trained engineers who know a thing or two about whence they speak.  You have two ears and one mouth.  Use them accordingly.

Stan