From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Emile
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 12:22 PM
To: psubs
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] gel battery question

Hi,

At the moment the pressure compensation system op the sgt. Pepper’s is both connected to the thrusters and the lead acid batterys.

This is not ideal.: we had more than once battery acid or Hydrogen in the thrusters

The plan is to use complete sealed gel battery’s  But what to do with the air bubble inside??

Is it possible to fill it complete with the same goo or some inert liquid and close the battery with a bladder?

Somebody tried??

Regards, Emile van Essen