From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Øystein Skarholm
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 5:03 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Diving Catalina Island

One more thing !!!
Regarding soft ballast tanks. DO NOT feed high pressure air into them unless the opening are large enough to let out water fast enough to prevent pressure building up inside the tank. You might cause the tanks to break in weld seem etc. I have seen this happen to welding habitats......guess what happened afterwords? Correct....bottom next.