[PSUBS-MAILIST] 2007 PSUBS Awards voting starts now

Hi All,

Time for the 2007 Awards!

You are allowed to vote for one person per Award Category. You may mention others but make it clear who your vote is for. Give me reasons why they should be the winner since your remarks may tip the balance if I cast the tie breaker .

You can either respond publicly to this mail or send your vote directly to ray@psubs.org.

I would like to have all votes in by Friday, 21 December 2007.
I will tally and announce the winners on Wednesday, 26 December 2007.
This schedule will give me time to order the awards before the end of the year to get the costs into the 2007 PSUBS LLC budget.

Actual awards to go out when I get them and post pictures.

Award Categories (http://www.psubs.org/awards/commemoration.html)

The Kittredge Award
-------------------
    For designing and building excellence in creating
    a complete and functional personal submersible.

The Busby Award
---------------
    For excellence in technical writing on personal
        submersibles designs, operations and applications.

The Beach Award
---------------
    For non-technical writing that promotes personal
    submersibles to the general public.

The Link Award
--------------
    For contributions to oceanographic research using
    personal submersibles.

The Archimedes Award
    For innovative designing excellence of a specific
        piece of gear for use in personal submersibles
        that spreads knowledge through the group .

For those who haven't seen past awards, go to http://www.psubs.org/awards/.

Regards,
Ray