From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of ShellyDalg@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 10:55 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Viewport Question#2

My viewports aren't near as pretty as those, but here's another question. Do they need to be that close ( .5 mm ) ? I've seen some that weren't anywhere near that close, and I assumed you need a little space around the plexi for sealer and possibly flex of the frame when diving deep. I am planning on ordering the plexi 1/8 inch small, so there won't be any direct contact between the plexi and steel. Am I screwing up? Frank D.