From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Jim Kocourek
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2007 6:36 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hatch question..

Hi Alec,

This might be a bit of the subject, but if I remember right, I think you
had an acrylic dome on top of your hatch.

What is the outside diameter of the base of the hatch and what is the
outside diameter of the conning tower itself.

I am planning on building a similar arrangement and this info will help.

I remember many people talking about 24 inches, but am not sure of where
these dimensions are coming from.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Jim Kocourek