Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] live aboard submarine yacht - affordable

Hi Wil. I can't wait to see your yacht/sub. I'm very intrigued by the concrete hull. What did you mean by ''whale like'' propulsion ? I have often toyed with the idea of using fins or wings to propel a craft. I have some sketches on the geometry of a ''tail'' fin and also wings like on a manta ray. With a flexible rubber skin it may be possible to achieve a very ''fish-like'' mechanism. I wonder what the power requirements are like to get the same propulsion as a prop. Anyway, I look forward to seeing your sub and wish you all the best on your project. Frank D.

See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.