Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Looking for a Hydraulic valve

Dan. There's a company called ''Motion Control'' and they carry a wide assortment of stuff. I don't have a link but they shouldn't be too hard to find. They carry hydraulic, pneumatic, electric, controls for mostly small applications. Things like small robotic arms in labs and clean rooms. Give it a try.
I too will be building an arm, but I had it in mind to go with pneumatics, only because I have high pressure air on board, and the claw  squeeze pressure can be controlled by looking at the air pressure applied to the claw via an air gage. Anyway, we all will be looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Good luck and have a great holiday. Frank D.

See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.