Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 200ton 18meter Live aboard submarine

Hello Ian. Congratulations on your project. It sure sounds exciting !
I live in Santa Cruz ( northern Calif. ) and am building my sub too. I would love to see more of your plans and like all the psubbers, pics or other info as the project gets under way. Your project is the most ambitious one on this side of the ocean and I wish you luck. Are you building models for testing ? I found it very useful in my project. After testing with my models, I made some changes that are great improvements to the original design.  The concrete hull concept is really nice. It gives you great flexibility in shape. I expect your sub will in fact be very beautiful when done. Best of luck, Frank D.

See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.