Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 9:27 PM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] The Ugly Duckling Submarine

Hello SMMOM's,     (Submadman Organization Members)

Well my sub has come off it's high horse, It doesn't look so high and might now that it's off it's pedestal and trailer.  It looks and feels a lot different now.

Just so you all know I haven't been completely goofing off of late, here are some new photos of my K-250 taken apart in preparation for copper slag blasting. I started a new blog page that I can add photos to. So let me know if it works ok.

http://k-250-submarine-refit.spaces.live.com/photos/cns!5085D10EB6AFE47C!124/

No worries, I took plenty of pictures and notes as I took it apart. I'll share that data at a pace.

So now as George would say, it's Full Bore Boggy submarine building.

Regards,
Brent Hartwig