[PSUBS-MAILIST] RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Доброй ночи, Катя

Jon,

Just translated this and it looks like we have a spammer that slipped through the net.

R/Jay

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas

A skimmer afloat is but a submarine, so poorly built it will not plunge…

 Translation: Russian » English

In this age of new products and progress
Quite a lot of interest
By a global network.
Only connect the Internet
More, which is just not!