Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 4:35 PM
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Convention

Jim,

  Have you any young kids that show an interest in science? perhaps Grandkids? A simple study with this kind of thing is all it takes to get a young mind asking "what if?"

  Want a working hydrophone to play with? I have one just sitting here following the in-lake water tests!  Give me your address and its on the way as well as amplifier info. Go ahaed...dive in and listen for yourself.

                                                                             David Bartsch