Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Restoring a Biber (or Beaver) midget submarine

Hi Brent,

The Biber always seemed to be a practicle size and layout for a really handy psub. Just add a VBT and change the engine from petrol (gasoline) to diesel.

We have a few of pictures on the PSUBS web site about the German Biber (Beaver) at the Royal Navy Submarine Museum at Gosport, England. The article mentioned Gosport so it must be the same sub.

I see the Museum link has gone missing from the site. I was able to find it at:

http://www.psubs.org/museum/gosport_biber.html

Also we have both interior and exterior pictures of the HMS Aliance,  X-24 and Italian Maiale at Gostport. For a general link to all the museum pages go to:

http://www.psubs.org/museum/

Regards,
Ray

Regards,