RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Restoring a Biber (or Beaver) midget submarine

Thanks Jens,

I was asking if the fuel was in a tank internally because, I was thinking they should of had some sort of bladder inside the fuel tank to take in water as the fuel was used, or vise versa, to better keep the boat in trim.  My other thought was that they might of added some water to the bilge as a sort of VBT, and used a high pressure sump pump to send the water out if need be.

Regards,
Brent Hartwig