Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 16:23:07 -0400
From: ss.nemrod@gmail.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Restoring a Biber (or Beaver) midget submarine

Brent,
What part of deadly do you not understand?  No one in their right mind would go out in a Biber today!  You might find someone interested in discussing Bibers over on the new Yahoo group: Crackpot_Sub_Designs.  You don't want to listen to anyone hear.

Suggests you talk with someone in the marine trades concerning metal surface preparation.  Have never heard of copper slag blasting material being used in this field.  Copper + Iron + Seawater = Galvanic Cell (i.e. pitting and crevice corrosion).

Quit being so argumentative.

Jeff