Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Frank's sub.

Thanks Jim. Here's an updated sketch with the extra air tank. I'll get a picture of it today and put it up with more info. I will be using three steel scuba tanks at 100 cu. ft. each. One as shown and two more inside. I'm looking at 12 volt electric linear actuators for my rudder and dive plane controls. I just need to figure out how to seal them. If I can make housings for them, it will simplify the controls and eliminate the hydraulic systems. They run about $100 each at 75 to 100 pounds of force, and only use 5 amps. Frank D.