[PSUBS-MAILIST] PSUBS web site

The site is in transition as I try to get things categorized and into some semblence of order.  Feel free to ask for specific pointers if necessary, but also try a site search which is a link at the top of every page now.  The search results will provide entry points to web pages that exist but have not been incorporated into the new site layout yet.

The museum photos will return eventually but also need to be categorized and formated correctly, as do the many photos we have of various subs around the world.  It's just going to take time.

Jon