From: ShellyDalg@aol.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 9:08 am
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Rudder control

Hi Guys. Here's the linear actuators I'm considering for rudder control and dive plane/side motor angle control. This approach would mean I can eliminate a hydraulic system with it's pump, tank, and double through hulls for each cylinder. The dive controls and rudder can then be just joysticks and simple, small, electric through hulls which are much easier to keep sealed than two hydraulic through hulls. Just need to fabricate a sealed housing for the actuator. Frank D.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Linear-Actuator-12-Volt-Static-Load-550-LBS-NEW_W0QQitemZ120285093602QQcmdZViewItem?IMSfp=TL0807191162r35270