RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re:Seehund

Jay

OOPS... forgot to include the links to the drawing(s), sorry!

Here is a far better (i.e. readable) plan and layout drawing of the
Seehund (excuse my current scan quality, though). My german-english
inventory (number-list) should still be valid.

http://traktoria.org/sub/images/seehund1.jpg
http://traktoria.org/sub/images/seehund2.jpg
http://traktoria.org/sub/images/seehund3.jpg

regards
Jens

** Jens,
** Thanks for these links.  Only now have I had a chance to work my way **
through
** the material.
** R/Jay
**
** Respectfully,
** Jay K. Jeffries
** Andros Is., Bahamas
**
** Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.
**     - Euripides (484 BC - 406 BC)
**
**