Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 2:17 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Air Tanks

Frank the large tanks are all out side with dual shut offs, and the only reason for them is endurance. The O2s give me
more emergency air than ever needed, and a ballast blow if all else fails. they are redundant systems
Also I will be traveling Lake Superior only and can be out for days.
I am also a volunteer fireman and EMT so the tank fills are easy.

I am also way overboard on my batteries. A total of 24- 85 amp lead acid batteries under the hull
in 2=10' and 1=6' pods. If I am right in my calculations she should be real stable with that much
weight under her.

The 2=10' pods will be hooked up in 72v  for my main propulsion and the 6' in 12v for 2 minkota
bow thrusters and hydraulics and lights. I will have no power going thru hull except signal wires. and that
power I am getting from a gel bat inside

I tried calculating my endurance and just gave up. But it should be longer than I want to stay
down at one time.

Dean