[PSUBS-MAILIST] Potential for big hull PSUB

Recently I came across a decommissioned saturation diving lock-out system (sat chamber & bell).  There is stand up room in the long main chamber that is divided internally with two pressure bulkheads.  The lock-out bell mates with the sat chamber and has a diver egress door on the bottom of the bell.  Think there is a lot of a possibility here for a big PSUB pressure hull, now I just need to talk the owners into selling the system for scrap. J  It appears that the system has become an eyesore as it has been moved about twice in the area and there is now a condo to be built on the main property.  I have posted images of the system on FLICKR, see: http://flickr.com/photos/bottomgun

R/Jay

Respectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

    - Euripides (484 BC - 406 BC)