Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] ////large subs

Hi Ian. Although there's not many guys doing the big subs, don't get discouraged by the lack of discussion on them. It's just that most guys can't afford a sub that big, or can't imagine building it themselves.
Listening to Peter, it looks more and more possible. He has the advantage of having built two smaller subs and gone through the learning curve, plus it's pretty obvious he's really smart! I for one can't wait to see your sub when it arrives, and I'm sure I speak for most of the guys when I say full speed ahead on your project, and of course, let me know if I can help in any way. Maybe I can bring my little sub along and drop it in the water next to yours for a "submerged  inspection".
I can just imagine sailing a big sub off some where and cruising the coast, stopping for beers at the local marina. Man, what a blast that will be! Frank D.