RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Nautilus pictures/large subs

I remember my first post on this list in October 05, with Hurricane Wilma approaching. All excited about the prospects of my first concept,... a monstrously large ambient adaptation of Nemo's Nautilus. Eight long days without power eagerly anticipating what the list may have thought of my ideas, as outlandish as they may have been.

Oh what an education I received from this list! In two years time, I had learned more about submersibles than any amount of a lifetime of self-study would have provided. Good, bad, and ugly, everything discussed on this forum has merit. Education is priceless and I have seen no other high end activity, (aviation included), where imagination and innovation combine to produce the results that I have seen here, few as they may be.

No one should ever feel discouraged! This is the best gathering of minds on the subject at hand.

Joe

sopwith-baby.com