Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Air Tanks

Frank I am using 12hp for my main propulsion. I gave up trying to calculate speed but I should have
plenty. The reason for so much maneuverability is the bottom of Lake Superior many granite boulders
etc. I will need to travel pretty fast to cover any amount of the Lake. I am thinking of a 20 to 30' above the
bottom but at 6 knots or so when one of those big beast jumps up in front of me, I am going to need
options. A transfer pump or sliding weight for sure would not fit my needs. I may even have an
emergency sea anchor deployment for quick stops. Reverting back to my drag racing days.

I loved the dry dive video. I learned much watching it maneuver I have greater confidence that my
efforts should yield the kind of performance I am looking for. Not to mention it oughta be a real
hoot to drive hehehhe

Dean