Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Air Tanks

Frank I have about 5' of superstructure in front of the pressure hull, that is design to absorb
impact like the front end of a car. It will accordion .I should be able to survive a pretty good hit. The K type front
ballast tank and forward windows are protected fairly well

I need a lot of proof of concept test yet but I  plan on shooting fish finders forward and to the side
as well as down and may even try up. But even with this I can see going over an edge down or
up could still provide a surprise

The need for speed has given me trouble my entire life hehhe boys and their toys

Dean.