Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Link to Video of "cue ball" arm

Hi Brian. The SS ball from a valve would need to be reworked for sure. The slot for the handle would get welded full, ground and polished. I think the center hole being so large is a bigger problem. You're right, it's probably easier to make a ball from scratch or maybe the cue ball idea.
If you make one, I can pressure test it ( when I get done making the chamber) and ya, I'd love to have one that works. Frank D.